Shell Nigeria Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and a leader in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programmes.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title. Lead, Environmental Health Officer
Ref. ID: 86698BR
- To supervises the public health unit and employees engaged in the work of public health services in SPDC, assure food and drinking Water safety in SPDC operations and assure compliance with applicable and binding directives as per public health legal instruments.
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience with either B.Sc. or HND in Environmental Health.
- Leadership, supervisory, IT, budget management and communication/interpersonal skills
- National Professional license by EHORECON
- Skilled in the Health Risk Management, Health Protocol and Guidance.
- Skilled in HSE Management Systems
- Skilled in analyzing and solving problems, communicating and persuading and being personally creative and innovative
- Leadership skills – e.g. can deliver through others
- Good team player/resourceful
- Good inter-personal relationship
- Smart/respectful, ability to go extra mile
- Enterprise First.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
- Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
- The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
- Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.